WHO WE ARE
3d public relations and marketing is a full service firm that specializes in publicity, event planning, branding, celebrity outreach, entertainment marketing and red carpet production. 3d emphasizes on fashion, luxury goods/services, entertainment, nightlife, beauty, technology and publishing publicity.
In an ever-changing and expanding network of media outlets, we utilize our energy, honesty and innovative thought processes to communicate with the press. We have worked with designers and companies of all sizes and truly feel there is no client too big or too small; as entrepreneurs we value the rewards of growing alongside our clients.
Our work, separately and collaboratively, has allowed us to build a vast network of contacts in all areas relevant and beneficial to our clients. 3d works closely with each client to create realistic strategies to achieve effective and consistent results. Striving for perfection, we understand and share our client’s precise and highly-tuned attention to detail. Commitment to our clients, strong work ethics and discipline come first.
Dina Rezvanipour, Founder and President of 3d Public Relations & Marketing, is a graduate from the University of Southern California with a B.A. in Communications. Dina got her start at Fox Studios in the diversity development department, where she helped establish the writers program and organized talent showcases. Dina was at Fox for 6 years before she landed a position at the premiere public relations firm, Distinctive Assets. As the Vice President of Distinctive Assets, she handled all aspects of PR for the company, and was their talent wrangler for the official backstage gift lounges for shows such as; the GRAMMY Awards, Country Music Awards, Latin GRAMMY Awards, Andre Agassi Grand Slam Charity Event, American Music Awards and Teen Choice Awards. Dina moved to New York City in 2011, to further her career in PR and Marketing and launched 3d Public Relations in January 2012. Dina also started her own charity in 2010 called Generation Philanthropy. Generation Philanthropy is a non-profit 501c3 dedicated to raising awareness and funds for charitable programs both locally and internationally in need of support
MEET THE TEAM
- What is your perfect pizza? One covered in Nutella
- If you were a type of wine, what would you be? Boxed
- Secret talent? Hulahooping
- What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten? Shark Fin Soup for Chinese New Year
- Your favorite place to visit? Home to Pittsburgh to see family
- Any Pets? A long-haired, 3 lb chihuahua named Luna
- Secret talent? Singing (in the shower)
- What is your perfect pizza? Extra cheese, please!
- What's your favorite quote? "When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine!"
- What's one thing you can't give up? Coffee
- What is your perfect pizza? Olives and mushrooms
- One concert/band you've always wanted to see? The Beatles
- Favorite day of the week? Mondays
- What's your guilty pleasure TV show? Reruns of Lost